posted 7 Jun 2011, 08:41 by Knuckles Sonic8
updated 21 Jun 2011, 06:28
Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. Developer: Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd.Release Date: Fall 2011Platform: WiiESRB: Anticipated E10+Genre: Music/DanceMultiplayer: 1 to 4 players Website: www.Konami.com/DDR
DanceDanceRevolution II is the definitive Music & Motion game that combines fun, fitness,
competition, dance and music for everyone!
- Features over 50 songs including today’s hottest pop hits. Dance to a new selection of full master tracks for an enhanced workout routine!
- Challenge yourself with new Doubleplay functionality where a single player can play on two DanceDanceRevolution mat controllers at the same time!
- Check out our classic Workout Mode which shows you your fitness progress and stats.
- Enjoy all-new dance characters and compatibility with your Mii’s + customizations!
- Easy pick-up-and play controls for dancers of every level. For new dancers, check out the DDR School Mode for training.
- Advanced DDR fans are sure to enjoy the extreme, high difficulty levels implemented in our advanced music tracks.