Confirmed key features of the game include:
- Unique physics-based flight inspired by the age-old dream of human aviation.
- A fresh and mysterious world to explore.
- Outstanding 2D vector- and pixel-based art style right in the middle between origami and pop-up book.
- Challenging creature AI and spectacular physics- and frame-based animation.
- Original soundtrack performed on Alpine instruments and composed by Christof Dienz.
- A story-based single player campaign told without words.
- At least 4 different multiplayer game modes, some of them asymmetricand specifically built around the unique features of the Wii U™ GamePad.
More features, other platforms and new killer content will be announced once they are developed far enough to talk about them. There is no ESRB rating yet. Stay up to date by following @BrokenRules and @Chasing_Aurora on Twitter.
The latest trailer of Chasing Aurora on Youtube:
About Broken Rules
Broken Rules is an independent game studio based in Vienna, Austria. Broken Rules makes downloadable games with refined game mechanics. The studio’s first release, And Yet It Moves, was a commercial and critical success. The title went on to win awards in game design competitions (Student Showcase winner at Independent Games Festival 2007, Nominee at IndieCade 2008) and garner industry-wide recognition, which led the team to expand the property to the Wii. The WiiWare release of the game currently ranks up 83% on Metacritic.
E3 2012 >