June 6, 2012 -
Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc., is proud to announce that the company has been recognized at this year's E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) for excellence among several of their most popular game titles including Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2.
Awards Received and Award Nominations include:
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
- The Official PlayStation Magazine: Received "Most Valuable Game" Award
- GamesRadar.com: Received "Most Valuable Game" Award
- Machinima.com: Nominated for "Best Action/Adventure Game"
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Mirror of Fate
- Nintendo Power: Received "Most Valuable Game" Award
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
- Machinima.com: Nominated for "Best E3 Trailer"
The Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) event is one of the largest conventions held in Los Angeles. Computer and video game companies, business partners, media, and industry analysts from over 90 countries will converge on the Los Angeles Convention Center from June 5, 2012 to June 7, 2012, to attend this year's E3. Last year E3 attracted over 46,000 attendees and 200 exhibitors.