23rd March 2011; By Jack
With the 3DS only two days away from its European release, I honestly have mixed feelings looking at the systems currently announced titles, with a large chunk of it taken up by ports to reiterations of games from the ‘3D Revolution’ era. This isn’t too surprising considering the system’s main selling is its 3D parallax barrier screen, but thankfully there are also a large number of interesting new titles on the way too, making use of the system’s capabilities as well as delivering a fresh fun and plenty of variety to the system. Below I’ve picked out just a few of the interesting and unique experiences heading our way which I’m looking forward to over the coming months.
5. Pilotwings Resort | Developer: Monster Games / Publisher: Nintendo
4. Professor Layton VS. Ace Attorney | Developer: Level-5 & CAPCOM / Publisher: Level-5
3. AR Games | Developer & Publisher: Nintendo
2. Fantasy Life | Developer: Brownie Brown & Level-5 / Publisher: CAPCOM
1. Steel Diver | Developer & Publisher: Nintendo